Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"A Beautiful Animal..."

Wow, it's been a while.
I haven't posted for a bit as over the non-denominational holiday season I was frantically attempting to finish designing, playtesting and prototyping a new game, which I did actually manage to do about an hour before I had to leave and catch the plane back to Ontario.
It's a cardgame. With zombies. Pretty much sells itself I think.

Anyway I don't really have anything to say gamewise at the moment, but I stumbled upon a couple of comic gems in this malignant cesspool we call the internet (some people call it the blogosphere, but those people are stupid).

The first is a fabulous show that everyone should watch. It's called SPACED, and involves most of the Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz crew before they did those slices of fried gold. Contrary to the title, it is not in fact Sci-Fi, but it is definitely for geeks. I just watched it on YouTube but you should all go out and buy the DVD box set ya cheap bastards.

The second thing is this. It must be watched to be fathomed. Er, ... I'll get back to you.
(Disclaimer: some profanity and a whole lot of peculiarity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment